Australia’s Solar industry is booming, with ARENA and other government initiatives helping to fund and assist its expansion.
Australian UAV’s drones are a great fit to assist with solar development and maintenance, in areas such as:
- Cost-effective and accurate aerial survey of prospective and approved development sites
- Overlay 3D designs onto ~5cm accurate 3D site surveys, for virtual flyover visualisations or design validation
- Thermal inspection of PV assets, from small rooftop installations to 100MW+ solar farm sites
- Aerial mapping and inspection of existing large scale solar farms, for vegetation encroachment, cleaning assessment, etc. to facilitate more effective preventative maintenance
- Mid-construction monitoring and progress assessment, ensure the build is going exactly to plan
- Aerial photo and video for promotional purposes, from greenfield development flyovers to complete installations. We’re happy to include this basic work as a free service while we’re on site for mapping or inspection work
Even if you’re only at the early conception phase, please get in touch with some information about your site and we’d be happy to give you a quote or discuss our drone services for solar in more detail.