Large construction and engineering projects require an enormous amount of careful planning and monitoring to stay on track and avoid costly errors.
Drones provide the means to establish a high-accuracy digital survey of your project, and optionally re-run that survey on a regular basis from pre-planning through to final validation.
Compared to traditional survey which might struggle to gather more than a few hundred data points in a day, our UAVs are able to map the entire site to 3.5cm resolution, usually with only a couple of hours on site, so you can have a full 3D model covering every inch of your entire site, updated on a monthly basis if needed.
- Accurate aerial maps and images to assist with project planning
- 3D virtual flythroughs showing the structural design in situ with a full colour terrain model
- Time-lapse photos from a fixed aerial GPS position for progress monitoring and promotion
- Haul route planning and measurement (route, grades, volumes)
- Efficient area surveys of coverage eg. topsoil, mulch, seeding
- End of month progress and quantity analysis
Increase efficiency, improve tracking and reporting and save money on your next large scale project by getting in touch today.